SENIOR PORTRAIT SESSIONS
Senior Outdoor 1 (1.5 hours 2 outfits) $39.99Senior Outdoor 2 (1.5 hours 2 outfits) $45.99
* Outdoor 1: City of Wapello: alleys, parks, riverside
* Outdoor 2: Choice of location w/in 10 m of Wapello
* For each 10 miles over, add $8
(additional time may apply)
* Props: We have a variety of props and utilize available outdoor props. However, we also encourage you to bring in your own props to ensure your portraits are as personal as you are! Furthermore, there is
NO CHARGE for this!
(Doesn't include extra outfit)
PORTRAIT PRINT UPGRADES
- Black/White or Antique $4.99
- Black/White with Color Splash $8.99
- Touch-Ups (minor touch-up included)
Complex $14.99Intricate $19.99
Out sourced touch-ups can range from $19.99-49.99 +
Today's Senior Portraits are nothing like our parent's senior portraits!
With that being said, I cannot say it enough.... STAY TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE.!
Two outfits come with EVERY senior session, so choose two outfits that are different from each other yet compliment your best features! Remember black and gray are compatible with many backgrounds and look great, but can also get boring! With that being said, white also stands out in many backgrounds, but can also wash you out and make you look pale, so please choose wisely and don't be afraid to wear a splash of color! To bring more personality to your portraits, add a unique hat, scarf, jewelry or belt and please don't forget to consider your shoe choice!
Layers and texture will make your outfit stand out. Solids and faint prints are more flattering in portraits. Sleeved dresses and shirts are more pleasing to the eye than short sleeves and skinny straps, especially for your head and shoulder poses.
A common problem, is sunburn! Problem areas are can be caused from wearing ball caps, peeling skin on noses from recent burns and raccoon eyes from wearing sunglasses. For better portraits, limit your time in the sun at least two weeks before your session and wear sunscreen!
What to expect...
- Your portrait session will last an hour and a half, but can last up to 4 hours depending upon outfits and location (additional charges apply).
- Payment for your session is due the day of your session (including any additional fees for extra outfits, miliage and/or time).
- Following your session, I personally review all of the images from the session and carefully choose a number of photos for your viewing. This selection of photos will include minor touch ups, crops, color correction and some images played up and enhanced.
- During your review of the photos, you will have the opportunity to discard any additional photos that you personally do not care for.
- After your final selection of images, you may purchase a proof book of your portraits. After receiving your proof book, you will have 21 days to place a print order.
Print prices are for individual prints
(With exception to wallets which come 8 wallets a sheet)
STANDARD PRINT SIZES
(Most common frame sizes)
Wallet Sheet (8 wallets /1 pose) $8.99
Additional Wallet Shts (of same pose) $5.99
3.5x5 / 4x5 $2.99
4x6 / 4x8 $2.99
8x10 / 8x12 $16.99
SQUARE PRINT SIZES
PANORAMIC PRINT SIZES
POSTER PRINT SIZES
Inquire within for proof book options
Click to view
(One time charge per design) $19.99
Minimum order of 25 (Discounts for larger orders)
Standard Announcements $.72 Ea
(Drop-in template style with selected choice of
sentiments & limited text ~ includes envelopes)
Custom Announcements $1.24 Ea
(Custom designed 4x6 or 4x8 from the layout
& colors to the text & font! ~ includes envelopes)
* Keychains *Coasters * Ornaments * Mouse pads * Mugs * Quilts *Totes
* Metal Prints * Canvas Prints * T-shirts
And many more, just ask!!
Custom Prints $19.99 (per by hour)
A Keepsake Memory print, created either with a photo that we have taken or one of your own!
All Images Are Copyright Protected By © Small Wonders
Don't be limited to packages that only include one pose or sheets of portraits that leave you with extra photos you don't want, at Small Wonders, you're in charge!
Please Call With Any Questions!